Monday 27 October 2014

Wednesday morning class


Sorry it has taken me so long to load these class pics up but I am having one of those weeks where I should not be allowed near any form of electronics / technology - nothing is working !!!!!
These things only happen though when you are in a hurry, trying to do too much at once end result - nothing is done !!
On a positive note - I would like to welcome Margaret's sister, Angie to the Wednesday morning class.
It was a fulfilled day again. Margaret & Angie are perfect fit for hilarious group.

Today's class we used -
assorted scraps & muslin for the collage
Tim Holtz NEW Distress Spray Stains 
NEW Finnabar Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel medium
Ranger Antiquities Embossing Powder
Dina Wakley Stamps
Stencil Girl Stencils
Darkroom Door Background Stamps

Wanda's sample


Teresa's Sample








Please don't forget to renew your subscription to my newsletter


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments: