Saturday 25 October 2014

Classes & Shop hours

Hi Everybody
I met some fab "arties" at my first craft show, Picture to Page at Sandown recently. 
We had a  great time chatting with all sorts of people with the same
passion as us.
The design team girls did a marvellous job as many of you told me.
I have been inundated with requests for classes so am doing my best to get them started.

Class Schedule -
Day Classes, fortnightly -
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. 10am - 12pm

Introduction to Art Journaling 
This is a basic class introducing you to various paints, sprays, mediums etc.
You will receive a Strathmore mini journal in the first class
so all your notes & samples will be together.
This will be like a  "go to" reference  book.

4 fortnightly classes
Group 1 begins-
Thursday 10am -12pm
6th, 20th Nov
4th, 18th Dec  

Group 2  begins
Monday 10am -12pm
10th, 24th Nov
8th, 22nd Dec

*Shop hours -
Starting Saturday 1st Nov 2014 
Monday - Thursday 12-2pm
Closed Friday
Saturday 10am - 2pm ( except long weekends)*
These hours will be a trial to see how I go.
As anyone with children knows things could go pear shaped 
in no time.
If anyone needs to shop outside of these times you just need to email me
to make sure I am here.

Till next time 
Take care & Create Art 
Karen 
Kazmos Kreationz

No comments: