Wednesday 28 September 2011

Connor Michael O'Sullivan

Saturday Rhiannon & I went over to visit Michael's eldest son, Rick, Lisa & the children.
It was very emotional for me as I hadn't seen Connor before, only photos.
I was not sure how I would react as he looks so much like Michael.
He wasn't quite sure at first but when he put his arms out for me to hold him,
I can't explain the feeling.



Lila is so gorgeous. She was making us all laugh while we were trying to get her to smile "normally"
by the time we got to the family picture I think she was over it !!
She can talk so well.
She took my hand & called me Nana Karen - I nearly lost it then !!
Precious, precious children.
Again Michael would be so proud.
I am so thrilled I was able to see the children & have pictures as well......
Thank you Rick & Lisa for fabulous afternoon.

No comments: