Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day



Hi Everyone,
I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & hope you had a wonderful day with family & friends, just as we did.
I have to share some photos with you. (Yes I did remember to take some but forgot to take pics of the food again !!)
Every Christmas Eve the grandchildren make a centre piece for the table. I found this wonderful Christmas biscuit house recipe in the Good Taste Magazine, the boys had a ball making them.

My youngest daughter, Hayley made the Truffles this year, she was a great help.



Tristan & Shaemus were so excited to get their MP3 players, filled with ACDC & Pink songs.


The sweets looked very impressive but no one felt like eating dessert after such a big lunch.



That was our day, I must get some sleep we are off to Cobram shortly....
Take care over the holidays, drive safe.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hi Karen,
So glad that you had a fantastic day!! Thanks for the lovely card, I am sorry but I didn't get mine posted......just to much on this year. I will do cards in October next year and address and stamp them!! Oh and post them in the last week of November!!
Kathie
xoxo