Wednesday 28 September 2011

Josh & Chloe - Married

Rhiannon & I drove to Sydney last Thursday & stayed at the Chifley Hotel in Eastern Creek.
Michael's youngest son, Josh married Chloe on Friday morning.
They had a small Registry Office wedding & a party for family & friends on Friday night.
Will upload some pics of the wedding when Helen sends them.
They are off to Thailand for their honeymoon in 11 days.
Most of my pictures haven't turned out from the Party, too dark.
It was a great night especially when the karaoke started, the music was excellent.

Josh & Chloe with Chloe's Dad making his speech

Josh making his speech.
I know Michael would be so very very proud of his youngest son.
He has grown up soo much in the last 2 years.
I wish them both every happiness & a love like Michael & I had.


I have put this picture up cause I think it is so beautiful.
It was taken earlier this year when they went to the snow.


No comments: