Friday 8 June 2012

Tim Holtz & Me WOOP WOOP

At last the Picture 



I have to say Tim is such a brilliant teacher.
Very precise in his instructions, very professional.
He took the time to have a picture taken with every person who was in the class.
He signed books, bags all sorts of stuff.
Very approachable & extremely easy to have a conversation with.
Really impressed with Tim Holtz the man...
There were no Graphic45 moments !!
I am just relaxing in my room too cold to go out.
What's with the Brisbane weather ?
Thought Brisbane was hot all the time, I am freezing...
Will have dinner in the restaurant tonight.
am very tired didn't sleep last night.
Anyway off to the Expo tomorrow will let you know what it is like when I get back.

1 comment:

Karen.C said...

Oh Kaz that is a great photo I too had an opportunity for a class and photo he and Mario are just so precious.