Thursday 7 June 2012

Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo 2012

Well it only took me 2 hours to get to my apartment from the airport (should've taken 20 mins) but not to worry at least I managed to drive through a couple of suburbs I haven't been to before one being Nudgee Beach....
I am shocking with directions but I don't get hysterical anymore I just know I will get
to my destination sooner or later.
I am at Summit apartments which is across the road from where HRH Tim Holtz is staying (I think) as that is where his first class in Australia will be held in the morning.
Hope I can get some pics of him.
wish Wendy was here with her super duper photographic talents & her height.....
The apartment has a balcony as well so I keep popping out there hoping to maybe catch
him & Mario on their balcony or something....
Hers some pics of my room
 


One more sleep till I see Tim am getting a little excited
Hope I don't sleep in - I've got every alarm on...
Will post tomorrow night ...

No comments: