Saturday 15 October 2011

Friday Night Class

It was just Ruth & I tonight.
Ruth made a Christmas Tags & I made an ATC .


Ruth's tag on the left is made using the resist technique
Products used -
Tim Holtz Stamp Set Festive Sounds
Tim Holtz Stamp Set Santa's Wish
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads -
Crushed Olive
Fired Brick
Spiced Marmalade
Vintage Photo
Ranger Big n Bossy Embossing Pad
Ranger Archival Jumbo Pad Jet Black


 

 I have used the same colours in my ATC

 Tim Holtz Stamp Set Mini Holidays
MOS Designs Snowflake 
Glitz Stickles Champagne 

Then we went on to do some more of the resist paper.

In this sample I have used
A4 Kraft coloured cardstock
Ranger Big n Bossy Embossing Pad
Fancy Pants Christmas Stamp Set (it is an old one)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Broken China
Dusty Concord
Mustard Seed
Spiced Marmalade
Fired Brick
Peeled Paint




No comments: