Saturday 27 August 2011

Designed by Em

I had a visit from my friend Carmel on Friday.
She bought her daughter, Emma & grandson Ethan with her.
they came to pick up the book I made for their friends birthday.
Emma is starting her own business called Designed by Em.
She was very surprised at the lack of trendy clothes available for boys
so she is going to make her own.
I have bought some of her baby blankets they are beautifully made.
Little Ethan was a fabulous model.



Emma makes the little caps that Ethan has on. It has his initial on the front.





 Here's Carmel & Emma & Ethan


 Emma also makes these Owls & this is one of her Blankets
If you would like any further information about Emma's creations just leave a comment &
I can put you in touch with her.

This is the finished Album cover -





No comments: