Sunday 13 December 2009

What a day .............

Michael has been on a mission today





 He has done all of this !!!!!!!!!!!
We are nearly ready to take the inside wall out.
Michael's Dad will be down next weekend so they will finish it then I think.
I am sooooooooooo excited.
Meanwhile in between holding up the weatherboards etc I made Day 12 tag
I must say these flowers are gorgeous BUT my hands are killing me now.
I will give them another go, but use paper instead of Grungepaper.



I gave the flowers a spray of Smooch Spritz Gold Glow - nice - I like them !!
The bottles are able to be refilled (like mini misters) so you can mix up your own colours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Karen you did a fantastic job of day 12 of The Timsters tags. Aren't they gorgeous. God he is so brilliant.
Hugs
Michelle