Saturday 12 December 2009

Alcohol Ink, Reinkers & Stickles Storage

I have been asked three times this week about storage for our Distress bottles so I thought
I had better get Michael on to it.
He has designed a storage box that will fit Alcohol, Distress Reinkers, Distress Stickles & Stickles Bottles.
I couldn't wait to decorate it & have used the new 7Gypsies line - Venice.
I really love this paper collection.






















The storage box is made in MDF & comes ready for you to
decorate as you choose.
Follow the link to order -
http://www.kazmoskreations.com.au/c/348/Storage.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael is amazing, coming up with his designs. Your decorative touch is lovely Karen.

LindaS said...

It's just fabulous such a clever box and wonderful altering Off to order - do hope you'll ship to Denmark.