Thursday 26 November 2009

Paper Flowers

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Love these & so easy
Checkout this link - (all you Twilight fans will need to checkout this blog first)

which in turn will refer you to Leah Fung's  blog - 
http://leahfung.typepad.com/leahs_desktop_dictionary/2009/10/vblog-no-84.html

I didn't have a Dictionary on hand so I have just used an old book.  
my flowers are not as big as the ones on the video demo.




I used Perfect Pearls & Distress Reinkers in mini mister to spritz all over the papers & tissue.
Then the edges have been inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink.
See, I knew my button collection would come in handy one day !!!!
This one has been sprayed with Aged Mahogany & Pewter Perfect Pearls & Spiced Marmalade Reinker & gold perfect pearls.

Thank you to Maggie - a new follower, who had these on her list of favourite sites.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are great flowers aren't they Karen? I have been following Leah's blog and the Girlfriends blog for a while now. You will find out all sorts of great stuff and Donna is just amazing in what she creates and she has done the Ranger University course so you know what that means. . She has been taught by The Timster himself. . .*dreamy sigh* lol
Hugs
Michelle

Anonymous said...

wow..these paper flowers looks awesome. I would appreciate if you share the procedure of creating it. Iflorist.co.uk