Saturday 28 November 2009

JustRite Stampers

JustRite Stampers order arrived yesterday.
Most of it was sold before I opened the box.....
I will be placing another order this weekend so pop over to the website
& have a look at the new stamps
www.kazmoskreations.com.au
This time though I kept a set for myself. I haven't used these stamps before
so I had a play with them this afternoon & made a couple of cards.
In this card I used -
My favourite Spellbinders die set - Labels Four & Oval set
Smooch Ink - Gold Lame - around the edges
JustRite Stamp set - Christmas Joy Borders & Centres
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany
Tim Holtz Stamp Set - Letter to Santa
Graphic45 - Christmas Past patterned Paper



The next card I just used scraps left over from the Kaisercraft Dear Santa Book I made last week.




No comments: