Thursday 19 March 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy







So it's Friday again !!!!!




I had a class on Wednesday morning - a lady & her daughter. It turns out that we went to school together. It is a small world. She lives in Richmond & found me somehow on the net & booked a class cause she wanted to learn some techniques. She makes her own paper to use in her albums. She also makes jewelery so I am hoping to see some of her work & hopefully I may be able to stock some of her pieces.

We received our ATCs back from the Darkroom Door Swap, they are awesome. If you would like to check them all out go to
http://rachelgreig.typepad.com/darkroomdoor/
Rhiannon did the "In Bloom" filmstrips & I used "VenetianCollection"

This week has been so busy with classes, customers popping in to shop & online orders.
Our class tomorrow night will be making Teresa Collins new 7"x13" file folders albums with the Documented Collection.

No comments: