Thursday 19 February 2009

Family Matters & Documented


I love these papers !!! Teresa Collins really has a hit on her hands with these two collections.
It is going to make documenting your family history sooooo easy - just fill in the blanks !!!
The kit has enough papers etc in it to make the mini album & two 6x12 page layouts. I finished the layouts tonight - so happy with them & so easy to put together. Teresa is teaching us a simple yet stunning way to put pages & albums together.
The Envelope Kit is out of stock already...
Hopefully I will have some in my next order expected next week.

These are ready now to go into the new 6"x12" page protectors then into the new tab 7"x13"
covers.
Drop in to the website, www.kazmoskreations.com.au & check out the new collections - Family Matters, Documented, Journal It Girl & Haute Cuisine.
I have some of the papers in stock - paper packs are available with 1 of each paper in the collection.
I hope to have the rest in by next Friday - if supplier has stock !!!

No comments: