Wednesday 3 November 2010

Wednesday project

My sister Debbie comes to my place every Wednesday & we do a project together.
Unfortunately today we had to make some Sympathy cards.
Sadly a family friend passed away after a long illness.
It was quite difficult to make them, finding verses for the inside is the upsetting part,
too hard for me at the moment.
Debbie's first card she has used Darkroom Door Photo Chips - Art de Fleur & a word from the Art de Fleur Word Strip
The second card has been inspired by a card by Gloria Dojlido's
Debbie  - she used vellum & embossed the script & flower.
Products used -
Darkroom Door Stamps - Full Bloom Stamp Vol 1
Tim Holtz Letter to Santa Stamp Set


My cards are simple - Black & White

 I have used -
Darkroom Door Photo Chips - Viva la Flora
Tim Holtz - Texture Fades - Regal Flourishes 
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder 
The Darkroom Door photo chips are wonderful for making up a quick card.

No comments: