Thursday 20 November 2008

Update to Workshops

Sometimes I wish I thought about things before I spoke or in this case wrote...
Regarding the workshops sounds like a good idea, but as I was loading kits & classes up to the site it suddenly occurred to me I don't have enough stock to have a class!!!
It has been a Bind-it-All / Teresa Collins Week & I am nearly sold out of wires & Bracket books - only Pink left.
I have uploaded all the Tims Techniques Classes - just email me if you would like to book a class
kazmoskreations@gmail.com
As soon as my delivery arrives I will put up some of the Tims Christmas Techniques.
The recipe books - again no stock - should be in next week.
I will be having Crop nights on Fridays 7.30 - 10.30 starting tomorrow night ( booked out )
Just go to website & book or email me.
Take care
Kaz

No comments: