Sunday 16 November 2008

Teresa Collins Marathon Class





OMG !! I had an impromptu class on Friday night with a great group of girls. It started a 7.30pm & I think we finished at around 1am.
I don't think I have laughed so much in my life. It was a Teresa Collins Christmas Album Class
lots of cutting out. We used the new Bind it all, Mette did a wonderful job binding our albums.
And of course the Dreamkuts was a godsend, cutting all the tags in seconds.
Everyone loved their finished project & I can't wait to put some photos in mine.
It would make a quick & easy present for someone for christmas.
Thank you Mette, Rach, & Wendy for such a fun night.
Kits will be available this week on the site.

Another quick & easy project is the Envelope Album. Made with envelopes & matching cards. A very inexpensive gift for the children to give teachers etc, & they can make it themselves.
Kits will be available later this week.


2 comments:

Melita said...

They look great!

Mette Thomas said...

Thank you for a FANTASTIC class Karen I LOVE my Theresa Collins album and cant wait to get some photos in it.

Had wonderful time with GREAT company and great creativity.

We will DEFINENTLY be back for another night soon.

Mette x