Wednesday 26 November 2008

Christmas Tag Class

We had a double impromptu class last night.
My order arrived at last, I have been waiting for the Distress Embossing Powders so I could make Tim's Santa Tag. While I was getting all that ready my sister arrived & wanted to make a memory frame. (This picture is a bit blurry) Then we went on to Tim's Techniques Embossed Santa. I love this stamp & I love the technique.



Also in my order was a little pressie for me - my wizard machine.
I have to say it is fabulous. I am afraid I have not been able to successfully use my cuttlebug with the nesties, breaking my B plates on more than one occasion & it has been very difficult for me to wind the plates through.
But the wizard does it effortlessly & the results are amazing.
I quickly made this card for a customer tonight.


I have used Oval nesties & Tag Trio, Darkroom Door Full Bloom Vol 1 Stamp (Rose), Flourishes (Get Well) background is Alcohol Inks.

I will try to start the new Crush Album tomorrow- the covers, papers,stamps & embellishments are beautiful.

Take care
Karen

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Lovely lovely! I really like these heaps
Kathie
xoxo