Friday 26 September 2014

Wednesday morn class Sept 24th

Our Wednesday morning class was fabulous.
It is the school holidays so some of the girls can't make it,
 & one of the lucky ones is hanging around the streets of Paris 
drinking coffee & eating Creme Brulee !!!!

I was very happy when Teresa asked if her daughters could come.
Rachel & Elouise are so very talented.
I know I say it everytime but it is so thrilling to watch 
these girls just creating.
Love it !!
Anyway I thought we would get them to make a little 
accordian book just for a change.
But true to form I forgot to take picture of it as a book. 
duh !!!
The pics below are the front & back of their books.
I am so jelli ( Margaret & I used our journals )
 I think I will make one today. 
They look awesome 
Can't wait for next week girls xxxx

 Teresa's sample 

 

Margaret's sample


Rachel's sample



Elouise's sample



 My sample


No comments: