Sunday 6 May 2012

Another catch up

I can't believe how fast the weeks are going.....
I promised myself I would post durwing the week but nope that week is gone .......
Anyway here's an update on the week that has passed -
Tuesday's class - was amazing .
The girls are really loving Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Ink Sprays, Stamps & Stencils.
I forgot to take pictures of the girls work but here is my sample -



I loved these ones -still have some more doodling to do.
I have used -
Christy Tomlinson She Art Die Cuts, Rubons
Unfortunately I have heard that the She Art range
will not be manufactured anymore .. Such a shame...
Dylusions Stamps Background Love
Dylusions Ink Spray 

Wednesday nights class loved their Dylusions as well
Take note of the picture of the Dylusions stand posted last week
it had 72 bottles in it
this is what it looked like after Tuesday & Wednesdays classes
Will have some more arriving this week


Pictures from the class- Please meet Curious Corrin Stamp

 Kathy's
Lea's

Karen S

Mine

No comments: