Saturday 17 March 2012

Greatest Shave

In Memory of My Beloved Michael, 
I miss you so......


   

The Greatest Shave this year was a success
(strangely I am quite cold now)
For those of you that have sponsored me
I thank sooo very much.
If you would still like to sponsor me please click here
For those of you that  popped in today
Thank you also for taking the time to support me.
We had a Yonana Demostration
Special Thank you to Annie & Shirley for the demo.
if you haven't heard about this amazing machine
have a look at this
If you would like to purchase one you can still order
them. Email me
7 Machines were sold today, fantastic effort.
$5 from each machine will go to the
Leukaemia Foundation

1 comment:

kathy s said...

Congrats Karen- hope you reach your goal- sorry I couldn't pop in - you probably know why - but I was thinking of you and Michael.