Wednesday 29 February 2012

Greatest Shave / Relay for life

Hi Everyone,

Most of you know I am going to be shaving my head in The Greatest Shave this year.
For those of you that have sponsored me I thank sooo very much.
I would like to invite those that are local to pop in on Sat 17th March around 12 noon
The Shaving will take place at 1pm.
We will be having a sausage sizzle with all money raised going to Leukaemia Foundation.
Also I have a customer in Canberra Julie, who is raising money for Relay for Life.
Her team are printing recipe books.
These recipes have been supplied by people who have lost someone,  a survivor or are battling cancer.
I have put a recipe in for Michael, there will be a picture of him & a dedication.
If you would like a copy, they will be $22, postage $5.00 or you can pick up.
You can place your order here
Orders have to be in by 9th March & I will have delivery approx 29th March.

Karen x

No comments: