Thursday 2 February 2012

CHA 2012

All Pre orders for Jan Cha 2012 are being loaded to the store daily.
Check in CHA 2012 Jan Category
Already loaded are -
Prima Canvas
Graphic45 Collections
Teresa Collins Everyday Moments, Spring Fling
& Fabrication Linen,Canvas & Some Tim Holtz
As always with CHA pre orders arrival dates are
all over the place.
The approx delivery dates at the moment start
around mid February
However it is best to preorder so you will have your products
as soon as possible & it allows me to order in the correct amounts.
Use Promotional code CHA2012 & receive 15% off when
you place your Preorders.
CHA Preorders only
No other discounts apply
Min order $50 excluding Postage
valid till March 1st 2012
All CHA Preorders need to be placed
separately from in stock & non CHA preorder items.
Some classes have resumed already the rest will be starting back next
Don't forget - Late Night Shopping here 
at the workshop every Thursday night 7.30 - 9.30pm
On a personal note -
I will participating in The Greatest Shave this year & shaving my head
on 17th March.
As many of you know I lost my partner, Michael, in 2010, he had Multiple Myeloma.
I just feel I need to do this & hopefully raise some money in Michael's name
& for the Leukaemia /Myeloma Foundation
If you would like to sponsor me you can do so by going to my page at the
Thank you
Take care
Regards
Karen

No comments: