Saturday 10 December 2011

Wood Metal String

It has been a long,long time since I have been acknowledged by a sales assistant let alone had a conversation with one. I was on my way to Lincraft in Frankston on Friday when I saw this awesome chair in a window. I wanted that chair !!! So I went into the shop. was just having a browse when I was approached by this guy, Fred, who was so friendly that within minutes I felt like I had known him for ages. Anyway then Diane put together an outfit for me that I loved. So I got a new outfit & was still smiling when I got to the car , Thanks so much for the laughs Fred !!!
Have any of you been to Wood Metal String in Frankston ? They have been open for a year now. You need to pop in & say Hi to Fred & Diane, they are so helpful. The clothes, Mesop is the brand name, are made here in Melbourne. 
They have the most gorgeous bags, wallets, jewellery, candles, shoes & of course all the funky clothing. Pop over to their Facebook page

No comments: