Tuesday 29 March 2011

Classes - Library Drawer & Once Upon a Springtime

Our library drawer Monday night class is coming along nicely.
Every fortnight we make a massive mess, have show & tell, but mostly have a
great time.
It is more of a crop than a class really.
I like this idea as it is a relaxing atmosphere, no pressure on anyone, just create !!
Pictured below is Wendy, Nancy & Lea.
Annie wasn't able to make it & we missed her.



Here a couple of pics of my tray -


Some of my folders,pockets etc,
I have been using foolscap manilla folders to make my own folders,dividers & pockets.
Tim Holtz On the Edge File Tabs is fabulous.
Here is a close up of a folder -


Friday night girls started on the Graphic45 Once Upon a Springtime Album last week.



Karen & Ruth hard at work, Kris was unable to come.
Anyone interested in either of these classes email me & we can work out a day & time that suits.

And onto the Mini Library Drawer -

I have just started with ATC's I have made & ones I have received in Darkroom Door Swaps.
I love that these drawers make it possible to display your art - people can touch it.

No comments: