Friday 7 January 2011

7Gypsies Library Drawer

This Library Drawer will be a work in progress for the year .
That is the idea, to fill each month with important pictures dates & events
& then redo it next year I love the concept just hope I can keep it going.
First 2 Major pieces are done.
The first my Gypsy Queen Notebook was done a couple of months ago.
It is a special book for Michael that I can carry with me in my bag.
These notebooks are wonderful I love them


The second I made this afternoon - 7Gypsies Calendar
Instructions here  (Scroll down the page about half way)

Mine is a little different

products used -
7Gypsies -
Autograph Covers
Princesca Crystal Hardware
Venice Stamps
Metal charm Gypsy Clear Stone
Papers - Victoria Collection
Savannah Seam Binding
Chains with Clasps


Tim Holtz Baubles 
Tim Holtz Curio Knobs
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Metal Foliage

No comments: