Tuesday 30 November 2010

Busy Weekend

I had a friends 40th Birthday on Saturday night. Sallys cake was gorgeous.
Karaoke was a great hit with everyone.




Pictured above is Maree, Faye (Sals mum) & Rhylee (Sals daughter)

Then on Sunday was the bi monthly lunch with friends.
We were a group of 12, now 11.
It was a difficult day, it will always be.
Jeff & Jane picked me up this time.
We all bring a plate of food.
This group have been my lifesavers. I could never have been able to get through the last few months without them. I love them dearly.
Jane made cupcakes with our initials on them. Jeff insisted there be one for Michael, Thank you Jeff.

 Lisa would be my pick to go into Masterchef. She makes the most yummy sweets.

 Pam & Barry a rare moment when both of them are not laughing !!

Peter, Jeff, Rodney, Carmel & Jane

 Peter, our resident Santa - couldn't get anyone to sit on his knee.
Rodney, Carmel, Sue & Jane.


It was a great day.

No comments: