Wednesday 13 October 2010

Bogged Down

I have spent the last 2 days trying to re organize the workshop.
The roof has been fixed & now just waiting for my son to finish the plaster - then peg board the walls - then paint - then carpet - then reorganize again - then I'm finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be done by 2015 !!
So I just had to stop in the middle of it last night I needed to make something.
With all the scraps from my Teresa Collins Christmas Album I put together a little mini Cover All.
Inside is chock full of folders & pockets all from the Noel range


I had 4 orders all arrive at once yesterday, in the middle of all this caos.
I think everything is uploaded now. I have added a new category - at the top left hand side -
New Products for October - it will contain all new products for that specific month.
Hopefully that will make it easier to see what has just arrived.

No comments: