Saturday 4 September 2010

How about this ???

Teresa Collins & Marah Johnson Carribean Cruise interested ?????


From Teresa's Blog

It is a 8-DAY Scrapbooking Cruise with my friend Marah Johnson. Yes, you get BOTH of us, BOTH of our classes, BOTH of our PASSION....well, you know it's going to be FUN!!!! This is Marah and I sharing with you what we both love the most. We will have classes while we are out at sea and then when we visit ports...well, we all go and have FUN in the sun!!!! We will leave from Miami, Florida and then we visit Cozumel, Belize, Isla Roatan, and the Grand Cayman Islands. The ENTIRE cost is $998.00 per person. Also, you can sign up and do a monthly payment plan and pay $100.00 a month starting now so that you don't have to pay it all at once. (contact: toll free 877-887-1188) www.scrapmap.com
So your officially invited... NOW...yes, YOU to come join us! I know you can feel my excitement and Marah and I have big PLANS to make this a trip you will never forget. Space is limited, so sign up now to insure you spot.
Two fabulous designers in the one place - sounds good to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: