Saturday 12 December 2009

Tim's Day 10 & 11 Tags


Oh love this one toooo !!
 Alcohol - can never get enough !!! (inks that is)
Well, do love a little drop of 
Brown Brothers Moscato Rose























This one is Tim's Tag - I will be ordering in these Itop Brad makers 
(You can preorder on website now)
www.kazmoskreations.com.au
How cool to be able to make brads to suit your project XCELLENT !!  
My tag is below & I have used -
MOS Designs Reindeer & stamped the Reindeer stamp on it, then embossed it.
(The chipboard reindeer is smaller than the stamp)
It looks great inked with the Fired Brick Distress ink.
As I don't have my ITop Tool yet I just used some MOS Designs Circles
& fussy cut a Santa & some holly from Graphic45 Christmas Past Paper.
Then Rock Candy Crackled everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love my Rock Candy Crackle......                                                                                                                                                                              

               

No comments: