Thursday 10 December 2009

Mosiac Christmas Tag

Ellen Hutson is running 12 Tags as well.
A friend suggested I have a look at this site - I absolutely loved this tag & had to make it immediately .
I didn't have any "Inchies" so I have just used MOS Designs squares & covered them with assorted
patterned paper scraps. (Tag & squares for this project available under MD Mosiac Tag & squares)
 Here is my version -



Products I have used are-
Darkroom Door Yuletide Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Yuletide Word Strips
Tim Holtz - various stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles
Tim Holtz Ball Chain & Metal Foliage
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle & Rock Candy Stickles
Kaisercraft Dear Santa Stamp Set
Assorted scraps of Graphic45Christmas Past patterned paper
MOS Designs Squares
Smooch Inks - Gold Lame







I really enjoyed making this tag.
It could be adapted for any occasion by using different papers & stamps.
The Darkroom Door Santa is awesome isn't it ??

No comments: