Saturday 19 December 2009

Christmas Cards Galore !!

What a day !!
While the 3 O'Sullivan boys (Michael, his brother Dennis & their Dad)  kept each busy on the workshop reno
I was able to make up around 30 Christmas cards.
I just love Darkroom Door's Yuletide2 Stamp set.
Most of my cards (I made multiples of each of the designs below) were using the gorgeous Santa & Ornaments stamps.
I used the same background for all of them  - Tim Holtz word stamp (from Letter from Santa set)
& stamped with Old Paper Distress Ink.
I found it blended in with whatever colour / picture that I used.

The Santa in the middle row - has Distress Rock Candy Crackle on it.
The ones with pictures are ATC Vintage Christmas Sheets.
There are 9 pics on each sheet = 9 cards - sooo easy.
Now just have to post them !!

No comments: