Wednesday 2 December 2009

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 1

Just finished Day 1 tag
Luuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvv all the Distress Rock Candy Stickles & Rock Candy Crackle.
I didn't have the stamp set (of course) it is the Retro Christmas Set .
So I had to improvise.
Before he went to work this morning my darling partner, Michael cut me a Snowman on the laser.
I then ran it through the Cuttlebug using Snowdots Embossing Folder.
I then turned it over & used the "wrong side" to give me the indentations for the 
white paint to bring out the snowflakes design.

It really is fun following Tim doing the tags on Twitter. For those that may not know -
Mario is taking pictures of Tim during the process of making each tag. 
It is so exciting to see the Master at work.


I have most of the products in stock so pop over to the website & place an order.
Snowman shape is available under MOS Designs - Christmas & Flourish under MOS Designs - embellishments
www.kazmoskreations.com.au

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen, I will have to pop on over to Mario's twitter account and check The man who jumps over tall buildings in a single bound, at work. He is so amazing isn't he? We really should form a groupie club Karen hehehehe. I would be his groupie any day and I know you would for sure lol
Hugs
Michelle