Thursday 25 June 2009

Sort out my Stash !!!!




















I have made a decision (or been strongly encourage ) to tidy up & get rid of my stash.

It does make sense & I have been talking myself into it all week.
My Friday night scrap group led by tidy teds Mette & Sally came up with the idea to sort it out tomorrow night.
My task was to buy plenty of storage containers - everything will be labeled.
I will take before, during & after pics - if I remember !!
Which is why I have made this album.
Gypsy Market Stickers etc are all about collecting Junk.
The album will show all of my, I say Collections - everybody else says Junk !!!
It should be fun.
For the cover I have used -
7Gypsies Gypsy Market Papers & Stickers
MOS Designs Filmstrip Koverz
MOS Designs Fleur De Lis Borders
MOS Designs Squares
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Key Holes, Philosophy Tags & Trinket Pins
All products are available from the website
www.kazmoskreations.com.au

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Karen, I am sure you will have fun discovering lost/forgotten items. I still have much to do setting up my studio. I will be interested to see the before and after shots.
Sylvia