Monday 18 May 2009

Journal Jewellery - Studio Sylvia

I am so thrilled to introduce to the

Scrapbooking Market

Studio Sylvia

Journal Jewellery

(more pictures in Embellishments Category)


• handmade beaded jewellery to embellish the spines of journals, altered books, vintage books, notebooks, diaries and albums;

hand decorated papers for use in scrapbooking and journal making;

(Cardmaking Category)

Sylvia is a very talented Artist

here is a short Bio she has prepared -

Passionate about art, I am a part-time art teacher with a degree in Art/Craft, having majored in flat glass (leadlighting) and warm glass and completed studies in ceramics and silversmithing. I have completed many courses and workshops - oil painting, acrylic painting, china painting, folk painting, watercolour painting, majolica, felting, sewing and hand decorated papers - to name a few.

For relaxation, I enjoy painting canvases, applying acrylics with a palette knife and incorporating mixed media into my designs.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge and conduct workshops, for teacher-librarians and teachers, to create art works based on the Children's Book Council of Australia (CBCA) short-listed books.

As an Art teacher, I enjoy watching children develop their skills and their creativity and engage in the art lesson. I get the greatest buzz, organising the annual school art show, showcasing students’ artwork.’

Sylvia's Journal Jewellery is now available on the website www.kazmoskreations.com.au

Something has been missing from my albums & this is it !!
I can't wait to finish my next book & adorn it with a Steampunk - don't you love that word !!!

No comments: