Friday 22 May 2009

Graphic 45 Papers


sooooooooooooooo in love with these papers.
I have just placed an order for some more - expect delivery approx 10 days.
Can't wait. They have the most beautiful line called Playtimes Past - love it.
Anyway I have finished the sample for the Transatlantic Collection.
I have used one of our new MOS Designs Albums called Bracket & Scallop Album.
Hope you like it. At last I have my Studio Sylvia Journal Jewellery !!!!
I have updated the photos & have added one of the Steampunk pieces -
isn't it awesome. These are all handmade so no 2 pieces are the same.
As you can see the album has 5 different shaped & sized chipboard pages. I think these type of books are great as each page is different.
Just email me - kazmoskreations@gmail.com if you would like a book of assorted shaped pages made for you.

No comments: