Friday 23 January 2009

JustRite Stampers, Darkroom Door & Documented

I had a order of JustRite Stamps arrive today. My table is covered in stock. Haven't had a chance yet to sort it out. So keep an eye on the website as I will be uploading products tomorrow, ( I hope) I have to also get ready for our Garage Sale on Sunday, starting at 9am - 2pm for any locals that may want to pop in. Also Darkroom Door order arrived as well. Top up in papers & Venetian Photo Chips & Montage. The Full Bloom Collection is gorgeous. Rachel is having another ATC/Card Swap. If you would like some info contact Rachel at - info@darkroomdoor.com The lucky lady is on her way to CHA as we speak. I have asked her to kidnap Tim & bring him back.
I'm sure you have all been keeping an eye on Teresa Collins' New Line "Documented"
I cannot wait for this one !! Her samples are just incredible here are a couple -



1 comment:

Melita said...

Ooh I shall be checking in on the site for sure. Have you seen the spoilers for Tims new stamps???