Wednesday 17 December 2008

Blog Award


Thank you so much Kathie for this award
Make sure you visit her site -
http://scraphappykat.blogspot.com/
1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs

2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.
These are my five fab addictions -


1. Michael - my partner - He is incredible. I only have to say "I need " - and he has made it, gone to pick it up or organized it !!
2.
Tim Holtz - The only other man in my life. The most incredible artist & designer who has enabled me to be me & create what I feel.
3.Machines - Cuttlebug/Swiss Dot - If it stands still long enough I will swiss dot it. Bind-it-all & Dreamkuts - are used on every project.
4.Distress Inks & perfect pearls - obsessed with this at the moment.
5.Tools - Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, Ink Blending Tool & Scratcher

My Favourite Blogs are ( & I am not sure if this is the way I am supposed list but this is me )

1. Tim Holtz - I loooooooove him - It is the first thing I do every morning
2.Teresa Collins - anxiously awaiting her new creations & designs
3.Rachel Grieg - She is an extremely talented artist & Photograher
4.Sally Webber - Friend,Card Maker extraordinaire & Stampin up Demonstrator
5. Julie Van Oosten- Another extremely talented artist. Goal for January 2009 - stock Collections Elements

Of course I follow Kathie & Melita's Blogs but as they have already been nominated didn't include in this list.

No comments: