Tuesday 11 November 2008

Where have I been ??

Hi All

The whole of last week & weekend has been taken up with cleaning & painting our rental property.
We have had the floors re sanded & varnished. They were done by Colonial Floors, a guy named Slava, what a fantastic man. He was able to start immediately & he has done a fabulous job. I would highly recommend him his mobile is 0411 988 260.
As with all painting projects I am sure it will never end.
We did the sunroom today, still have bathroom, laundry, hallway & entrance.
I would rather iron all week than paint for a single hour......
Michael has been fantastic, he is such a workhorse, he never stops.
I still haven't received my order. The waiting is killing me !!
I am dying to use Tims masks.
Have had a great response to the sale - Creative Imaginations papers etc all on special.
Also have sold out of Distress Stickles !!!! and nearly all the masks I have on order are sold as well. I will be placing another order tonight, 10pm
so if you need any Tim Holtz new grungeboard, masks, stickles etc let me know.
Take Care
Kaz

1 comment:

Melita said...

Busy gal!! I'm not surprised Tim's stuff is flying out the door :)